Comparison Between Wise Care 365 Pro VS Free
Wise Care 365 Pro VS Free
Wise Care 365 is a very competent computer maintenance program that can help you keep your computer performing at its best.
Computer maintenance programs are designed to help you keep your computer running as smoothly and effectively as possible, so it’s important to choose one that will work well for you.
One of the most popular options is Wise Care 365 Pro. This software has gained popularity in part because it includes a variety of useful features, including an easy-to-use interface and a wide range of tools for cleaning, defragmenting, and optimizing your hard drive.
The free version of Wise Care 365 doesn’t have all the features included in the pro version, but it still comes with a decent selection of tools for helping you keep your computer running smoothly. This Wise Care 365 Review outlines some of the key features included in each version and will highlight the similarities and differences between Wise Care 365 Pro VS Free. And this comparison guide can help you decide whether to purchase Wise Care 365 or not.
Wise Care 365 Pro VS Free
There are two different versions of the Wise Care software: a free version and a paid version. The free version offers basic features like malware protection, file shredding, and program uninstallation.
The paid version includes everything in the free version plus more advanced features like monitoring and optimizing your system, managing programs, repairing your registry, erasing traces of your activity, etc.
Similarities between Wise Care 365 Pro and Free
Wise Care 365 Pro has a few more features than Wise Care 365 Free, but both have the most important ones let us see the similarities between Wise Care 365 Pro VS Free so that you can make an informed decision:
The system tune-up features in both versions of the product will help your computer run faster and more efficiently by cleaning out junk files and improving your startup speed. You can also schedule this feature to happen regularly. System tune-up features include
- Check startup programs
- Disable unnecessary startup programs
- Check files to be deleted upon system restart
- Disable unnecessary scheduled tasks
- Schedule defragmentation of disk drives
Both versions of Wise Care 365 Download have tools that not only clean junk files but optimize and defragment your registry to keep it running smoothly. The registry is the part of your computer that stores all the information about where programs are stored, and how they’re organized. Optimizing it keeps your computer from having to look too hard for what it needs every time you open a new program or click a new button. System cleaning features include:
- Registry Cleaner cleans the registry and optimizes it so that your PC can work correctly.
- Your PC will become more stable and run faster. The “Fix Problems” menu provides a list of problems that might affect your PC’s performance, stability, and security, as well as solutions to these problems.
- Privacy Eraser erases all traces of any computer operation like surfing the Internet and using applications so that nobody can trace you.
Wise Care 365 has protection for your privacy in both its Pro and Free versions, so you can lock down files and folders to prevent unauthorized users from seeing them. You can also keep information from being written to or deleted from the history lists on your computer. Privacy protection features include:
- Online traces cleaning
- Default program setting
Difference of the action between Wise Care 365 Pro and Free
The main difference between Wise Care 365 Free and the pro version lies in their interface design – which may be appealing to some users who prefer an uncluttered look while still having all of their necessary programs available at hand without any clutter whatsoever.
The free version has only one pane where all options are displayed in tabs across the top; whereas the paid version offers several different panes for each option so that it’s easier for users to see everything they need without having them scattered throughout multiple screens or windows.
- Clean up, repair, and optimize the Windows Registry
- Cover your sequestration by erasing particular shadowing data
- Recover lost files
- Hide important files or folders
- Prevent unauthorized use of personal applications
- Auto shutdown your PC
Wise Care 365 Pro has all the same features as the free version, but it also includes several extras like:
- Real-time protection to automatically monitor and protect your PC in the background
- Full automation of all tasks that can be scheduled to run daily, weekly, or monthly at a specified time and set intervals.
- Automatic update checks for updates automatically every week to keep you current with the latest version.
- It even includes features that are useful for gamers: you can use it to automatically shut down programs in the background while playing games so that they run more smoothly.
- And you can record on-screen activity with just one click if you want to share some awesome gameplay with others!
With Wise Care 365 Pro, You Can Enjoy Better PC Performance!
By comparing Wise Care 365 Pro VS Free we concluded that wise care 365 free is useful for those who want to optimize the system or eliminate junk files such as browsing history and cookies.
On the other hand, wise care 365 pro provides a complete solution to keep the computer running smoothly. Also, it is good for computers with multiple users.
Follow us on social media
Get your computer cleaned today
Best PC Cleaner