Wise Care 365
Wise Care 365 VS Glary Utilities: Who’s the Winner?
It’s a good thing to take care of your computer because otherwise, your PC performance will go down eventually.
And If you are here, you want to use a smart PC cleaner to speed up the computer but can’t decide between Wise Care 365 VS Glary utilities.
Both are great tools to optimize computer speed, but each has its pros and cons.
So here we will be doing Wise Care 365 VS Glary utilities review to help you decide the best smart PC cleaner for your computer.
But Why do you need a PC cleaner?
Like you take care of your precious car, your computer deserves the same care as well. It’s like a virtual mechanic for your computer to tune up its performance.
A PC cleaning software helps to:
- Free up disk space
- Fix registry errors
- Protect your computer from harmful attacks
- Optimizes performance
- Enhances privacy protection
Now let’s start to review Glary Utilities VS Wise Care 365 Pro Lifetime!
Wise Care 365 PRO
Wise Care 365 is a one-click system optimizer tool it effortlessly cleans the computer from junk files, fixes the registry and protects your privacy.
Refund Policy: 30 Days Guaranteed
1. One-Click PC checkup
A one-click computer scan to find privacy traces, useless files, registry entries, and browsing history.
2. Five Smart System Cleaners
It has various cleaner utilities to clean your PC to the very core. Some options that you see here are:
- Registry Cleaner – Finds and fixes the registry errors.
- Common Cleaner – Helps with removing computer files and traces.
- Advanced Cleaner – Searches deep into the system to locate more useless files to increase disk space.
- System Slimming – Locates installer files, cache, and junk Windows components.
- Big Files Manager – Finds large unused files for clean up.
3. Extra PC Optimization Options
Wise Care 365’s System Tuneup provides more optimization settings. And it comes with:
- System Optimizer – Improves system stability and startup speed. Enhances network connection and provides more options to increase HDD or SDD health.
- Disk Defrag – Looks for fragmented files and data to defrag them.
- Registry Defrag – Similarly searches for fragmented registry files for defragmentation.
- Startup Manager – Offers many options for a fast startup.
- Context Menu – This allows you to enable or disable programs.
4. Enhanced System Security
Privacy Protector feature gives you multiple settings to secure your PC against all kinds of cyberattacks. It comes with great privacy protection utilities like:
- Privacy Erase – Eliminates online history regarding pictures, videos, files, and pages.
- Disk Erase – Removes recoverable files data for more protection.
- Files Shredder – Shreds files to prevent restoration.
- Password Generator – Creates a strong password for the system.
- Sites Notifications – Stops notifications from annoying sites.
5. Allows to Monitor Each System Activity
Wise Care 365 gives you all control to effectively manage PC resources its System Monitor utility. You can check running programs, operating system settings, and hardware information.
What is Glary Utilities?
Our Wise Care 365 VS Glary Utilities review can’t be complete without discussing Glary Utilities. According to Glary Utilities, their software is No.1 in optimizing the system for performance.
1. Full PC Cleanup and Repair
It offers a wide range of options to cleanse your computer thoroughly and repair most errors. This involves:
- Disk Cleanup – Removes junk files and data to free up disk space.
- Registry Repair – Fixes the registry files to stabilize the system.
- Shortcuts Fixer – Removes unusable shortcut files from desktop and start menu.
- Duplicate Files Finder – Searches the system to find useless duplicates and remove them.
- Empty Folders Finder – Eliminates unusable empty folders.
- Context Menu Manager – It helps manage the entries for files and folders.
- Uninstall Manager – Uninstalls unneeded programs from the system completely.
2. Optimize and Improve PC Speed
With Glary Utilities, you don’t have to worry about your computer speed as it has many tools to boost it.
- Startup Manager – Disables unwanted programs at startup to improve PC start.
- Disk Defrag – Defrags the hard disk to speed up PC.
- Memory Optimizer – Improves the RAM in the background.
- Registry Defrag – Defrags the registry files to increase OS stability.
- Check Disk – Scans the drives to find and repair disk errors.
- Driver Manager – Restores and updates drivers.
- Software Update – Similar to driver manager, it searches for software updates.
3. Enhances Computer Privacy and Security
Glary utilities offer various settings to improve system security too. These tools create a privacy shield to protect you from the most harmful attacks from hackers and viruses.
Tracks Eraser – Removes cookies, internet cache, and browsing history.
File Shredder – Eliminates recoverable files from the system.
File Undelete – Helps to retrieve accidentally deleted files.
File Encrypter – Encrypts the files to restrict unauthorized access.
Browser Assistant – Manages the browser settings for seamless surfing.
Process Manager – Finds running programs and stops them.
4. Manages Files and Folders
It helps with managing the files and folders efficiently.
Disk Space Analyzer – Shows the disk space usage for files and folders.
- File Splitter – Splits the large files into smaller sizes.
- Quick Search – A search utility to find files by their name.
5. Offers a Vast Range of System Management Tools
Glary Utilities provides various utilities to manage your PC effectively. You can control most of the stuff at your fingertips.
- System information – Shows software and hardware information.
- Registry Backup and Restore – Creates backup and restore settings for registry files.
- Repair system – Looks for corrupted files in the computer.
- System Backup and Restore – Makes backup points and restore settings for OS.
- Undo changes – Rolls back Glary Utilities changes.
Wise Care 365 VS Glary Utilities - Pros and Cons
Now that you know all Wise Care 365 and Glary Utilities features; it’s time to see the pros and cons.
Wise Care 365 Pros:
- A wide range of utilities to manage the system settings.
- Fun and appealing user interface and user experience.
- Offers more real-time system monitoring options.
Wise Care 365 Cons:
- Privacy-related utilities are in the pro version only.
- Doesn’t have system backup and restore tools.
Glary Utilities Pros:
- Simple and easy-to-use user interface.
- Provides most PC optimization utilities in the free version.
- Can create system backup and restore points.
Glary Utilities Cons:
- The UI is old school, might not appear interesting to some users.
- Doesn’t have advanced system monitoring options.
Which one is the Winner Smart PC Cleaner?
We hope you liked our Wise Care 365 VS Glary Utilities review, and it will help you finalize your decision to get a smart PC cleaner.
Both Wise Care 365 and Glary Utilities are great tools to speed up PC. Although when we review Glary Utilities VS Wise Care 365, we saw that they have minor differences. For example, Wise Care 365 allows you to monitor most PC activities, but Glary Utilities doesn’t have that feature.
On the other hand, Glary Utilities can create system backup points that Wise Care 365 doesn’t have.
But Wise Care 365 Pro offers more utilities than Glary Utilities Pro.
If you need a free PC cleaning tool, then both are great. But if you plan to buy one, Wise Care 365 is a better option.